Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

Should I get this

Spitfire3775

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spitfire3775

My xbox 360 has been broken since gta 4 in march 2008. I finally got it fixed. Now, i have no more games because i sold all of them. I need a multiplayer game and I would prefer halo. I really don't care about halo 3 single player. So, should I get ODST?

najaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By najaf

If you don't own Halo 3 or the map packs, and you love Halo multiplayer, then yes, you should. The second disc fits your needs and ODST with firefight is just a bonus if you like Halo style multiplayer.

Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Manatassi
    @Najaf said:
    " If you don't own Halo 3 or the map packs, and you love Halo multiplayer, then yes, you should. The second disc fits your needs and ODST with firefight is just a bonus if you like Halo style multiplayer. "
    What he said.
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By rjayb89

Hey, if you like Halo and multiplayer games - sounds like you're in for one hell of a ride if you decide to get it.

Spitfire3775

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Spitfire3775

kk. Thanks. I will get it on friday then. Thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.