Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

Takeover banner/background ads

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Noremakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Noremakk

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the initial reason for Giant Bomb's existence due to one Kane & Lynch takeover ad and the firing of Jeff as a result of a bad review of the game? I'm suddenly worried now that Giant Bomb has a takeover ad. As someone in a previously locked topic said, I would expect a bit of panache from the guys if they had an ad this big. 

Now, I've heard that the game is very good, and the Giant Bomb review isn't out of place whatsoever, but it seems almost ironic to me that the site is now covered in something that got Jeff fired. At least he can't get fired again, being the head honcho. We love you, big guy.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

This has to be the 100th post about this

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By rjayb89

Get used to it.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

There are 348,304 existing threads about the ODST ads. Go ahead and continue the discussion in one of those, please.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.