4 player co-op on legendary anyone?

#1 Posted by floorswine (169 posts) -

Got me a 360 a few weeks back and I've finished Halo 3 on Normal. I hear Legendary is one hell of a step up though, and I'd like to give it a go with a bit of help. Anyone fancy a playthrough some afternoon? If so, shoot me a PM on GB or add me on Live. My username is floorswine.

#2 Posted by TinoXtreme (300 posts) -

Legendary is a big step up by yourself, but if you play 4 player co-op it seems a little too easy. But yea, I'll play with you. I haven't played Halo 3 in a while and I don't care much for the multiplayer anymore.

#3 Posted by floorswine (169 posts) -

Add me dude! 

#4 Edited by calidan777 (853 posts) -

yeah I'll play with you sometime, I've beat it several times on Legendary by myself, but never with help.My gamertag is HaonEtat01

#5 Posted by NoExtraLife (213 posts) -
@floorswine said:
" Got me a 360 a few weeks back and I've finished Halo 3 on Normal. I hear Legendary is one hell of a step up though, and I'd like to give it a go with a bit of help. Anyone fancy a playthrough some afternoon? If so, shoot me a PM on GB or add me on Live. My username is floorswine. "
I'll join you for some halo action, and hey I see your profile says your from Belfast, us Northern Irish folks need to stick together, you can add me up using the GT - NoExtraLife (with the caps)
#6 Posted by floorswine (169 posts) -

Sounds good guys! I have a week off work at the end of the month, so we could maybe have a playthrough some day then? I'll give you all a shout nearer the time anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.