Can I continue a Halo mission later from a rally point?

#1 Posted by PISTOLcm (126 posts) -

If I stop, and restart a mission from a Rally Point, will I still get credit for playing the entire level on Legendary (achievement?)?

Thanks in advance!
#2 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

No.

#3 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

As long as you have played the level up to that point on Legendary. You can't just play the last the last segment and get the achievement.

#4 Posted by natetodamax (19216 posts) -

I don't think so

#5 Posted by PISTOLcm (126 posts) -
@SpikeSpiegel said:
" As long as you have played the level up to that point on Legendary. You can't just play the last the last segment and get the achievement. "
I've played up to Rally Point Bravo on Legendary. So, what you're saying is, if I start from Bravo I WILL get credit? Epic :D
#6 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@PISTOLcm said:
" @SpikeSpiegel said:
" As long as you have played the level up to that point on Legendary. You can't just play the last the last segment and get the achievement. "
I've played up to Rally Point Bravo on Legendary. So, what you're saying is, if I start from Bravo I WILL get credit? Epic :D "
Yes, you will. The levels that I played Legendary by myself I slowly worked through the checkpoints just like that.
#7 Posted by PISTOLcm (126 posts) -

Nice. I was playing with a friend, and he froze half way through the last part..thankfully I won't have to replay the entire desert portion of that mission.

#8 Edited by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@PISTOLcm said:

" Nice. I was playing with a friend, and he froze half way through the last part..thankfully I won't have to replay the entire desert portion of that mission. "

When you are at the campaign selection screen when you highlight the different checkpoints it will tell you whether you completed that segment on Legendary on either co-op or solo. As long as the ones before that checkpoint have that icon on either one them, you're set.
#9 Posted by Snail (8645 posts) -

Ok, I totally hate this Halo 3 ODST skin.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.