can i has RECONZ???????//////

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by carzy (275 posts) -

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#2 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

no

#3 Posted by carzy (275 posts) -

I NEED RECONZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

http://www.gamevee.com/viewVideo/Halo_3/GeeVee/Double_Stick11_on_narrows/233066

#4 Posted by DorianBlack (311 posts) -

I'm not personally a fan of the Recon armor. I think people only want things they can't have.

#5 Posted by carzy (275 posts) -
KairuDeLarge said:
"I'm not personally a fan of the Recon armor. I think people only want things they can't have.
"
.....lolwut?
#6 Posted by Trickster (60 posts) -

its called "I can haz recon?"

#7 Posted by Blueblur1 (344 posts) -

You can if you go to PAX and beat Luke and Shiska at a doubles match.

#8 Posted by carzy (275 posts) -

bitch no one asked you

#9 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

Go enter Bungie's new podcast theme contest. They offered a suit of recon as a reward for that

#10 Posted by TheLoveAbove (28 posts) -

"can I has recon" is almost as overused as "Epic Fail", and its not funny at all.

#11 Edited by DMAN (9 posts) -

sure u can have it :D

#12 Posted by dartendaspartan (12 posts) -

Everyone wants Recon. I've killed three people with one sniper shot and they haven't given it to me so ha!

#14 Posted by ArmTheNuke (59 posts) -

The "i can haz recon" saying is almost as bad as the screen shot spam I get in-game...

#15 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (323 posts) -

No you can't has recon.

#16 Posted by carzy (275 posts) -
TheLoveAbove said:
""can I has recon" is almost as overused as "Epic Fail", and its not funny at all.
"
lol its a joke topic qq
#17 Edited by MB (11971 posts) -

Start behaving yourself, Carzy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.