dumb

#1 Posted by ArnoldThepillow (23 posts) -

halo. what more is there to say about it. other than its awsome, its cool. well i think it is dumb because its to over dramatic. after the original halo it got bumb thats when they should have stoped. BUT they kept going and it got dumb so i stoped playing it and lets get real the xbox live is cool the people ON xbox live for halo 3 ire usually douchebags. and it got realy dumb when they anounced halo 3 ODST that made it even worse. then i thought will this be better and my answer after 3 min. was no its going to be the dumb shit it has allways ben. so i say no and to stop playing halo games except halo 1 because it was awsome

#2 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

How odd. I hate Halo and everything about it, but this blog made me want to go play it. Maybe because it made no sense?

Either way, ODST looks good. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean the millions of people playing Halo right now agree with you.

#3 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -

It's kind of ironic you're calling something dumb with a blog written like this.
#4 Edited by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

...What the hell did I just read? Also, stop after a highly successful and new IP? KK, that's a great idea.

#5 Posted by Brendan (7686 posts) -

Please try again. 

#6 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

#7 Posted by baldus (82 posts) -

Halo is so bumb I just cannot even believe it anymore.

#8 Posted by ArnoldThepillow (23 posts) -
@baldus:
ty for seeing my point
#9 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

ArnoldThepillow, I hope you don't have kids.

#10 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

"i think im dumb, maybe just happy" 

Halo isnt dumb, its just happy!
#11 Edited by Lashe (1244 posts) -

Know what's dumb? Bad grammar.  

But you're entitled to your opinion, welcome to Giant Bomb. I hope you enjoy your short stay here. 

#12 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@ArnoldThepillow: dude, you really got to stop posting.
#13 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

I love Halo, I think youre dumb.
#14 Posted by L4wz (377 posts) -
@big_jon said:
"I love Halo, I think youre dumb. "

this
#15 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I think it is funny that one of the few words he managed to spell correctly was 
douchebags.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.