Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 25, 2007

The conclusion to the original Halo trilogy has the super-soldier Master Chief joining forces with The Arbiter to finish off the threat of both the remaining Covenant Empire and the parasitic Flood, once and for all.

Halo 3 Mythic

Ubergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Ubergeist
    nastybutler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nastybutler

So far is nothing as one bungie guy said. It may have something to do with the E3 announcement but Bungie is saying its nothing and its gotten out of portion. I think it may have something to do with a update soon. 

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

A downloadable multiplayer only version of Halo 3?  That's a guess and I have nothing to back that up whatsoever.

DorianBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DorianBlack

My guess is that it's a build of the game used only for promotional purposes that only has the Assembly map, AU2, and whatever else they were showing. I have a feeling it is in fact blown out of proportion. But we shall see.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.