Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 25, 2007

The conclusion to the original Halo trilogy has the super-soldier Master Chief joining forces with The Arbiter to finish off the threat of both the remaining Covenant Empire and the parasitic Flood, once and for all.

Halo 3:Now With 100% More Video

calidan777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By calidan777

I know this is old news for anyone that frequents Bungie.net,but I just now got around to renewing my Bungie Pro subscription,thus giving me access to the new "render-to-video" feature.For those that don't know this is a feature that allows you to take a Halo3 film you've recorded in the game,upload it to Bungie.net and render it to video form.So here is my first rendered video,it's not much,just a film clip I recorded back when Halo 3 came out of me taking out a banshee with a shotty blast to the underbelly.

This is from a game back when the Legendary map pack first came out.When I saw the rocket I thought I was dead,didn't expect to come out with a double kill,lol,good stuff.  

This is from an older game back when Halo3 came out,funny how the chopper just seemed to dangle there on the edge for a few seconds,lol,crazy stuff.

Well that's it for now hope you liked 'em,I'll be making some more (and better ones) soon,these were just some I've had sitting on my file share for a while.
    calidan777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By calidan777

I know this is old news for anyone that frequents Bungie.net,but I just now got around to renewing my Bungie Pro subscription,thus giving me access to the new "render-to-video" feature.For those that don't know this is a feature that allows you to take a Halo3 film you've recorded in the game,upload it to Bungie.net and render it to video form.So here is my first rendered video,it's not much,just a film clip I recorded back when Halo 3 came out of me taking out a banshee with a shotty blast to the underbelly.

This is from a game back when the Legendary map pack first came out.When I saw the rocket I thought I was dead,didn't expect to come out with a double kill,lol,good stuff.  

This is from an older game back when Halo3 came out,funny how the chopper just seemed to dangle there on the edge for a few seconds,lol,crazy stuff.

Well that's it for now hope you liked 'em,I'll be making some more (and better ones) soon,these were just some I've had sitting on my file share for a while.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By crunchUK

The lesson we can learn from this is all great things happen in big team

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Carlos1408

Very interesting; I had no idea that Banshees had that weakness... I shall exploit it next time I get a chance... If I ever turn my membership to gold again lol :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.