Mythic disk title screen music

#1 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

I noticed the 'Halo 3' title screen when you're using the ODST H3 Mythic disk has a lot of new remixes of Halo themes and I'd really like to listen to the music without having to sit idle at that screen all the time.  Anyone know where I can find it?  I don't think the music is on the ODST OST, and the songs aren't the same versions as seen in previous Halo games...

#2 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

someone on the Internets it will be there

#3 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@turbomonkey138 said:
" someone on the Internets it will be there "
I've been noticing people are a lot more lazy about this sort of stuff than they used to be.
#4 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

i actually tried to find it for you . No lucky sorry

#5 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@turbomonkey138 said:
" i actually tried to find it for you . No lucky sorry "
I've searched a lot of ways now.  Noone even uploaded it to Youtube yet AFAIK.
#6 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@Diamond:
ill tell you what i did find ... this 

this will be in your head all day
#7 Posted by Baillie (4256 posts) -

When I get my 360 fixed I'll try get the music!

#8 Edited by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

They are part of the Original Halo 3 soundtrack. You can either buy that or share it with a friend. *cough*

Also, the songs that I recognized from the title screen are... "Greatest Journey", "Tribute" and "Rollcall".

#9 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@SpikeSpiegel said:
" They are part of the Original Halo 3 soundtrack. You can either buy that or share it with a friend. *cough*  Also, the songs that I recognized from the title screen are... "Greatest Journey", "Tribute" and "Rollcall". "
No man, these are definitely different versions.  I have the Halo 3 OST and the ones on the Mythic disk are way better IMO.  Basically there are a few parts of the Mythic music that are considerably different than any other Halo composition I've heard.
#10 Posted by Drank_Stank (69 posts) -

Halo music is the cats ass, one of if not the best part of the game.

#11 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Not terribly fond of the Halo games but they do have a lot of nice music in them. If anyone does find some music video or legal source they can share the music with the rest of us, do let me know!

#12 Edited by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Actually I was listening to it some more tonight and I think there's only 1 completely original bit.  It's when the Halo 1 theme kind of turns into real churchy sounding music for a while, but it sounds good & uplifting.  The rest of it I just like because it's a bit of a medley, I think.

#13 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

Huh, I swear all the music featured on the Mythic menu was in Halo 3.

#14 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
@Hitchenson said:
" Huh, I swear all the music featured on the Mythic menu was in Halo 3. "
It is but it's all remixed and things. I wish it would play while i was actually searching for players though.
#15 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -
@crunchUK said:
" @Hitchenson said:
" Huh, I swear all the music featured on the Mythic menu was in Halo 3. "
It is but it's all remixed and things. I wish it would play while i was actually searching for players though. "
Yeah, that would be pretty cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.