Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 25, 2007

The conclusion to the original Halo trilogy has the super-soldier Master Chief joining forces with The Arbiter to finish off the threat of both the remaining Covenant Empire and the parasitic Flood, once and for all.

Refinishing the fight.

Generiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Generiko

So I recently purchased the steelbook edition of this and ODST on Amazon. I played it and beat it on easy mode back when I first got my 360 in October 2007 and felt it was okay. A few years later I end up receiving Halo Reach free from the dashboard beta and I decide to beat it on legendary because why not? and I appreciate that game way more than I did when I beat on normal. So I'm going to see if this has the same effect. Anybody else have a similar experience?

Also, the damn steelbook came today andit has a sticky ass sticker on it! Fuck.

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Three0neFive

There's a reason the description for Heroic says "This is the way Halo was meant to be played."

JuggertrainUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JuggertrainUK

I have finished all Halo's on legendary and thoroughly enjoyed them all.

Avatar image for radio_resistance
    Radio_Resistance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Radio_Resistance

I'm a long time Halo fan, and though my 360 is busted, I played a couple of levels of Halo Reach 4p co op at a friend's place on Legendary. Man, that was a lot of fun. People don't give Halo nearly enough credit in how intense some battles get when playing on Legendary. I'm even considering rebuying a 360 just for Reach and H:CEA co op.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.