Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 25, 2007

The conclusion to the original Halo trilogy has the super-soldier Master Chief joining forces with The Arbiter to finish off the threat of both the remaining Covenant Empire and the parasitic Flood, once and for all.

stat whores ruined halo 3

mugugipan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mugugipan

because of them, no custom game browser, no co-op game browser.

jerks!!!

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Systech

No. Mindless, annoying pre-pubescent boys with incriminating Gamertags and bad mouths ruin Halo 3...

But I guess stat whores do too.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#3  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I'm kind of a stat whore on Halo 3 - I love logging on to Bungie and seeing how high my Wheelman awards have gotten.  Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Anyways, I'm still having a blast with the game.  I get a little upset with the armchair general nutjobs, the ones who try and command every little detail like it's an actual war.  Look, I'm just out to have a little fun.  You want team tactics, that's cool, but don't go screaming in my ear about it.

And yeah, little annoying kids have done a great job at ruining many a game.  Seriously, attacking me because I hopped into the driver's seat of a Warthog?  And I don't necessarily mind people singing in a game if we're goofing off (Kiss Me, I'm Shitfaced and Ghetto Bird get sung a lot over my connection), but if it's annoying other people, then cut the shit. 

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By StaticFalconar

Maybe you should ask yourself what kind of game Halo 3 is to attract these kind of people. I rather play a less fun game with civilized people instead.

oWarlock360o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By oWarlock360o

Halo 3 has been a goddamn good game but, those little "10 year old's" yes I'm sure you all know them, have the most annoying voice i've heard in a long time, plus, this consistent mixture of "VETO!, OWNED, OMG, and '"%'%/&" do get to my nerves and made me learn that I only play halo on private chat.

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
    MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MasturbatingBear

my friend is a jackass. He takes his Halo record seriously and when I got my 360 refused to play with me over live for fear that I would throw off his stats. Its a retarded game to worry about stats with or even to take seriously. Now he never plays at all. Also recently he is not even allowing his bro to do ranked matches in gears of war for fear it will ruin his rank, the ORIGINAL  gears. What a retard.

oWarlock360o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By oWarlock360o
    MasturbatingBear said:
    "my friend is a jackass. He takes his Halo record seriously and when I got my 360 refused to play with me over live for fear that I would throw off his stats. Its a retarded game to worry about stats with or even to take seriously. Now he never plays at all. Also recently he is not even allowing his bro to do ranked matches in gears of war for fear it will ruin his rank, the ORIGINAL  gears. What a retard."
    I so know that from somewhere, makes me wanna cut the bitch
    Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By Dalai

This is a case where they turn a game into a job... play Halo 3 because it's fun, not because of some meaningless numbers.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Coltonio7
    Dalai said:
    "This is a case where they turn a game into a job... play Halo 3 because it's fun, not because of some meaningless numbers."
    I like numbers.....
    oWarlock360o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oWarlock360o
    Coltonio7 said:
    "Dalai said:
    "This is a case where they turn a game into a job... play Halo 3 because it's fun, not because of some meaningless numbers."
    I like numbers....."
    even when their single digit? Like your IQ
    keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By keyhunter

Halo 3 gets pretty not fun eventually. Like a year after launch. And when they reset your ranks.

Avatar image for gotalovethatchicken
    Gotalovethatchicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how is he a retard first of all? he probably wants to look good in the game and get nice bragging rights against his friends. And first how does stat whores ruin halo 3? games and players are found randomly its not like you're stuck with that person who sucks in life and you gota keep playing with him. and if he doesnt want to play with you, u might just suk balls in the game and doesn't want you to drag him as being as bad as you are probably. 

oWarlock360o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oWarlock360o
    Gotalovethatchicken said:
    "how is he a retard first of all? he probably wants to look good in the game and get nice bragging rights against his friends. And first how does stat whores ruin halo 3? games and players are found randomly its not like you're stuck with that person who sucks in life and you gota keep playing with him. and if he doesnt want to play with you, u might just suk balls in the game and doesn't want you to drag him as being as bad as you are probably. "
    =]
    Avatar image for masturbatingbear
    MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By MasturbatingBear
    Gotalovethatchicken said:
    "how is he a retard first of all? he probably wants to look good in the game and get nice bragging rights against his friends. And first how does stat whores ruin halo 3? games and players are found randomly its not like you're stuck with that person who sucks in life and you gota keep playing with him. and if he doesnt want to play with you, u might just suk balls in the game and doesn't want you to drag him as being as bad as you are probably. "
    he is a retard because he wants to keep good stats, even though he already messed em up and he yells at his teamates, but he doesn't play or show them to anyone.
    Gotalovethatchicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how can  u not show them to any1, every1 can see ure stats either online or got to bungie.net, he probably just doesnt want shitty people playing with him bcuz he probably wants to be added in a pro ranked team. give me his gamertag so I kan see his stats

Avatar image for deactivated-61abb009b221e
    deactivated-61abb009b221e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Battlefield 2 had this major issue. It's sad to see this on consoles.

mugugipan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mugugipan

I honestly would not care if I could just get people to play custom games and co op games with me.

I put so much time into making maps and tunning the gametypes and nothing.

English

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By English

I've wanted a custom game browser since the game released. There were many threads about it and bungie implemented never it, which was very sad to see. There is some great customization possible with forge, and some great game-modes which are only possible if you have a big party of friends to play with (which many people don't).

mugugipan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mugugipan

does anybody know of a mod we can upload to our 360 to get this going, because that would be pretty sweet.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PureRok

@Gotalovethatchicken: If the way your grammar, the way you spell, and your apparent fanboyism is indicative of your intelligence, well... I think you may be an idiot.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By wefwefasdf
    PureRok said:
    "@Gotalovethatchicken: If the way your grammar, the way you spell, and your apparent fanboyism is indicative of your intelligence, well... I think you may be an idiot."
    = lol
    Gotalovethatchicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

o i am vvveeerrryyy ssssoooorrrryyyy nnnnnooooo wwwwwaaaaiiiitttt llllloooookkkks llllliiikkkkeeee iiiii gggggoooootttttaaaaa ppppprrrrooooonnooouuuunnnnccccee tttttooooo yyyyoooouuuuu ooooorrrrr eeeevvvveeeennnn bbbbbbeeeeetttttteeeeerrrr iiiii wwwwiiiiiiillllllll sssssppppppeeeeelllll iiiiiittttt oooooouuuuuuutttttt, w h y     d o e s    i t    m a t t e r   t o   y o u    m y    i n t e l l i g e n c e , i   a m   s i t t i n g   h e r e   r  i g h t   n o w    s p e l l i n g   t h i s   s h i t      f o r     y o u  b e c a u s e    y o u r    a   d u m b a s s    a n d   c r i t i q u e   o n   m y    t y p i n g,   a n d    t h i s    i s n ' t      t h e     t  o p i  c     r e t a r d . There you go easy enough for you to understand jackass?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.