what is your halo 3 helmet doing now?

#1 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1086 posts) -

mine is holding a fuckload of candy

#2 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

Didn't get one.

#3 Posted by DrPepper1990 (530 posts) -
CreamyGoodness said:
"mine is holding a fuckload of candy"

LOL, that's awesome. I plan on getting the Halo 3 LE at bestbuy.com They are selling it for $20 cheaper than the regular editions. Crazy huh?
#4 Posted by hellknight8619 (33 posts) -

sitting on my shelf.  time flies.  halo 3 came out nearly a year ago.

#5 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1086 posts) -
DrPepper1990 said:
"CreamyGoodness said:

LOL, that's awesome. I plan on getting the Halo 3 LE at bestbuy.com They are selling it for $20 cheaper than the regular editions. Crazy huh?"
meh not really the one's at my local bestbuy are selling for 30 bucks, also they still have stickers on them that say "do not sell before september 25th" which means there from launch, although as expensive as they were i never regret bying one on midnight at a launch party
#6 Posted by DrPepper1990 (530 posts) -
CreamyGoodness said:
"DrPepper1990 said:
"CreamyGoodness said:

LOL, that's awesome. I plan on getting the Halo 3 LE at bestbuy.com They are selling it for $20 cheaper than the regular editions. Crazy huh?"
meh not really the one's at my local bestbuy are selling for 30 bucks, also they still have stickers on them that say "do not sell before september 25th" which means there from launch, although as expensive as they were i never regret bying one on midnight at a launch party"

Why are they selling for cheaper than then reg. editions? Did they overstock by a ton or something?
#7 Posted by BlindEffekt (917 posts) -

Collecting dust

#8 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

I never had one to begin with.

#9 Posted by Carlos (504 posts) -

Mine is in my living room collecting dust

#10 Posted by deboer (44 posts) -

I didn't get that stupid cat helmet.

#11 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -
CreamyGoodness said:
lol... awesome usage of the helmet.. if I had one I'd start doing this.
#12 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

Never had one, glad I didn't shell out that much to get it.

#13 Posted by BlackSuitAndTie9 (289 posts) -

I got the $70 version, so I don't have one. I hear they're selling them at certain places though, so maybe I'll get one just to have on my bookcase or something.

#14 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
DrPepper1990 said:
"CreamyGoodness said:
"DrPepper1990 said:
"CreamyGoodness said:

meh not really the one's at my local bestbuy are selling for 30 bucks, also they still have stickers on them that say "do not sell before september 25th" which means there from launch, although as expensive as they were i never regret bying one on midnight at a launch party"

Why are they selling for cheaper than then reg. editions? Did they overstock by a ton or something?"
I'm sure they need the room.
#15 Posted by Hewkii (190 posts) -

not existing, mainly. that or hangs out with the spaghetti monster.

#16 Posted by Lackadaisical (35 posts) -

It's wandering around New York City on the head of a siamese cat.

#17 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

It's in a store. I don't buy useless crap.

#18 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

It's sitting on some store shelf somewhere since I didn't get one.

#19 Posted by Wolverine (4280 posts) -

Never got one, I would have if it was $80 when it came out like it was a month later.

#20 Edited by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

I was at the midnight release of Halo 3 (worst idea in the long run since the game sucked). People were gushing over the ones that got the Legendary, and those dedicated people. Well, they took one look, lifted that beast above their head for the entire crowd and were reborn. But was it worth it?

#21 Posted by mada81 (6 posts) -

i didnt get the legondary i got the collectors edition. witch has been colecting dust. since i hardly play it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.