Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 25, 2007

The conclusion to the original Halo trilogy has the super-soldier Master Chief joining forces with The Arbiter to finish off the threat of both the remaining Covenant Empire and the parasitic Flood, once and for all.

What level did you reach in Halo 3 multiplayer?

Feathered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think I got to around 30 or so in Lone Wolves before I plateaued, and similar levels in MLG/SWAT and the others, but this was when I was 15-16 so I'd like to go back and see if I'd do any better. I guess that game just never quite clicked with me as much as other people, I didn't understand how to improve or what I was doing wrong.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Up to Brigadier, I think I capped at 45 and couldn't push past that. One of the last multiplayer games I really, REALLY got into.

Followed by Reach... and that was pretty much my last one

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

@feathered: Moved to the Halo 3 forum. Please try and keep all threads in proper sections. Thanks!

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I want to say around high 40's maybe?

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I don't remember. What was the level cap? I know I didn't reach it, but I must have gotten pretty far. Spent a lot of time on that game.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I don't remenber. God, I'd love to play that game again. So much dumb shit my friends and I did in Forge. I could play the MCC, but it wouldn't really be the same.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think I was like a 45 in Lone Wolves and a 44 in Team Slayer. I too would love to go back and play Halo 3 competitively again, since I'm so much better at multiplayer shooters now than I was as a teenager.

Makayu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I got to 45 and not getting to 50 is one of my biggest regrets in my career as a halo player. I even S ranked that damn game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.