Whats the best Map on Halo 3?

#1 Edited by ThemasterJay (15 posts) -

Moderator edit: Please, say something. Anything!

#2 Posted by drsalvador (108 posts) -

high ground is my favourite.

#3 Posted by PartTimeNinja (344 posts) -

Both High Ground and Guardian are my favorites.

#4 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

valhalla and am i the only one who can't see your post again? valhalla is just awesome, especially on multi flag

#5 Posted by the9 (95 posts) -

High Grounds is great, and some Fan Made Version of Warlock on Foundry is also wonderful.

#6 Edited by Fosssil (627 posts) -

Sadly, all of the Halo 3 maps are pretty underwhelming compared to maps from Halo:CE and Halo 2. If I had to pick a few, then I would say Construct, The Pit, Guardian, and Cold Storage. But again, those maps can't hold a candle to any of the great maps from the first two games.

#7 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

Blood Gulch.
OH WAIT FUCKING HALO 3 DOESN'T HAVE IT. :@

#8 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (284 posts) -

construct and Ghost Town

#9 Posted by PvtPoohbear (2 posts) -

Any of the larger maps, really enjoy vehicle game types. Valhalla stands out as my favorite.

#10 Posted by Player1 (3839 posts) -

Blackout. 

#11 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Hmm... tough choice. The Pit is one of my favorites, but there's that room where people can spawn that you can't reach any other way, and that's quite lame. High Ground is pretty awesome. Okay, I have decided! Last Resort is my favorite Halo 3 map. While we're discussing Halo 3 maps, I think I might as well mention that I think Epitaph and Construct are the worst Halo 3 maps.

#12 Posted by Player1 (3839 posts) -
TheGreatGuero said:
"Hmm... tough choice. The Pit is one of my favorites, but there's that room where people can spawn that you can't reach any other way, and that's quite lame. High Ground is pretty awesome. Okay, I have decided! Last Resort is my favorite Halo 3 map. While we're discussing Halo 3 maps, I think I might as well mention that I think Epitaph and Construct are the worst Halo 3 maps."
You mean the Ann Frank room. Get it, because your hiding, and no-one can find you? 
But there is a possible way to get up there by frag jumping, or you can just spam it with stickies and frags? 
#13 Posted by DanCarmichael (220 posts) -

Last resort and Avalanch

#14 Posted by MasterSplinter (636 posts) -

Pit and Guardian.

#15 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

Can we just let this thread go the way of the Dodo Bird already?

#16 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I love Highground and The Pit.

#17 Posted by HistoryInRust (6215 posts) -
Fosssil said:
"Sadly, all of the Halo 3 maps are pretty underwhelming compared to maps from Halo:CE and Halo 2. If I had to pick a few, then I would say Construct, The Pit, Guardian, and Cold Storage. But again, those maps can't hold a candle to any of the great maps from the first two games."
Truth.  The Halo 3 maps are a smattering of unbalanced design and wonky ideas gone haywire. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.