Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 25, 2007

The conclusion to the original Halo trilogy has the super-soldier Master Chief joining forces with The Arbiter to finish off the threat of both the remaining Covenant Empire and the parasitic Flood, once and for all.

Wow I hate multiplayer achievements...

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
    deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

...That force you to play in a way that goes against the entire nature of the game. I've been playing Halo 3 today to try and finally get the Two for One achievement, (legitimately, not arranging it in the pre-game lobby) and obviously its not been going so well. So, I've decided that I will not play in a way that other people will not play. Time to pre-arrange the achievement then. See, I have no problem with the Triple Kill and Overkill achievements in Halo 3, because they promote playing the game like it was meant to be played. Anyway, finished Diablo shareware version and Diablo II Shareware version today. Really fun, hope to get a job so I can get the Diablo Battle Chest.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By wefwefasdf

Yeah, there are a couple that can be a real pain. I remember when I actually got that achievements... it was pure chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

A few friends and I did a profile exploit to arrange a game suitable for attainging the achievements. That was the only way. Otherwise I'd still be floating around without something like Two for One or Stepping Razor.

Expletive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Expletive

Yeah, Halo 3 has some bitches of MP achievements

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By JoelTGM

Some of those are total chance so I just changed my region and got em all in one or two games with the help of some other people lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
    deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

I was just thinking of arranging stuff in the pre-game lobby.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By natetodamax

They aren't really forcing you to go against the nature of the game as much as they are forcing you to get lucky.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By mordukai

Halo 3 achievements are badly implemented though not all games are like that. Battlefield: Bad Company had good MP achievements that did not force you to go against the nature of the game and the way they implemented the online trophies in Killzone 2 was not that bad. 

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By jonnyboy

Multiplayer achievements can blow me, if you think Halo's are bad just try getting some of the GH/RB ones. This disconnect rate is obscene.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.