bilawal's Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360) review

• bilawal wrote this review on .
  • bilawal has written a total of 52 reviews. The last one was for Fable

Master Chief's Final Mission

Halo 3 three is the final installment in the Xbox's most famous trilogy. Halo 3 improves on the orignal with having smoother gameplay, graphics and having a better storyline. For thos who were dissapointed with Halo 2's dissapointed storyline then you'll be pleased to know that Halo 3 delivers a compelling story from the begining to the end. The gameplay has been modified to be a little smoother but no dramatic changes have been made. Online is still full of jerks so you'll have to mute your headset so you don't hve to listen to the mediocre comebacks of pubesent teenagers shouting "you suck". Seriously? "You Suck", tools. Anyway the single player has 10-12 hours of gameplay and thanks to an all new multiplayer mode this is one adventure you must be apart of.