thetophat's Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360) review

My fav fps for 2yrs

Until MW2 came out this was my favorite first person shooter game. The grapics are excellent, the story mode was fun, and the online play is amazing!! The achievements are also challanging but very fun, I can't recommend this game enough, and I can't wait for Halo Reach! you rock Bungie!

Other reviews for Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360)

One of the best for the Xbox 360 0

I'll focus on several aspects in my review which I feel are important in any game, So let's begin. The Story. Continuing on from the end of Halo 2, which was very much disappointing, Master Chief had just arrived back at Earth to 'Finish the Fight', we see his ship crash into Earth's atmosphere and down in the jungle. You then find out that the Covenant have been excavating a huge hole in a part of the earth near New Mombasa. They've uncovered a huge Forerunner device, The Ark. This Ark is the...