gamerpro7's Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360) review

• gamerpro7 wrote this review on .

Halo3

Halo3 is fun and cool story is good graphics are cool online is fun and hard to i love2do forg but the best part of the game is that u can T-Bag i love that :) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other reviews for Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360)

One of the best for the Xbox 360 0

I'll focus on several aspects in my review which I feel are important in any game, So let's begin. The Story. Continuing on from the end of Halo 2, which was very much disappointing, Master Chief had just arrived back at Earth to 'Finish the Fight', we see his ship crash into Earth's atmosphere and down in the jungle. You then find out that the Covenant have been excavating a huge hole in a part of the earth near New Mombasa. They've uncovered a huge Forerunner device, The Ark. This Ark is the...