whyareyoucrouchingspock's Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360) review

Am I missing something?

Another overrated Halo game. People told to seal clap for what is, a totally derivative after derivative game.

I really do not understand why this game gets so much praise. Perhaps Microsoft is paying people off, probably.

I would recomend FEAR. Halflife. Far Cry. And Crysis over this. For multiplayer it is very old but Quake 3 is still very awsome. Likewise, Team Fortress 2 is another great game. The community for this game is pretty bad. Lots of kids and young teens F-bombing.

Other reviews for Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360)

One of the best for the Xbox 360 0

I'll focus on several aspects in my review which I feel are important in any game, So let's begin. The Story. Continuing on from the end of Halo 2, which was very much disappointing, Master Chief had just arrived back at Earth to 'Finish the Fight', we see his ship crash into Earth's atmosphere and down in the jungle. You then find out that the Covenant have been excavating a huge hole in a part of the earth near New Mombasa. They've uncovered a huge Forerunner device, The Ark. This Ark is the...