addictedgamer50's Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360) review

You would think 3 is enough, well it's not!!!

Halo comes back again for it's first appearance on the Xbox 360, and it's better than ever! Halo 3 has insane graphics, fantastic gameplay, and a huge variety of vehicles, weapons, and character customization. You would think 3 games is enough, but I could go for another 3 after this game! Halo 3 displays everything you could hope for from the 360. There are some pointless Live games, but that seems like the only flaw in this game. Overall, this game is one of the best games on the 360.

Other reviews for Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360)

One of the best for the Xbox 360 0

I'll focus on several aspects in my review which I feel are important in any game, So let's begin. The Story. Continuing on from the end of Halo 2, which was very much disappointing, Master Chief had just arrived back at Earth to 'Finish the Fight', we see his ship crash into Earth's atmosphere and down in the jungle. You then find out that the Covenant have been excavating a huge hole in a part of the earth near New Mombasa. They've uncovered a huge Forerunner device, The Ark. This Ark is the...