bigsav's Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360) review

• bigsav wrote this review on .

How Halo 3 Should Be Played!

Halo 3 is a game that feels very familar which is good as the learning curve is very easy to get to grips of.  there are new weapons & foes in this game but it all starts to feel familar after a few levels and difficulty starts to lag and thats me saying this i started on heroic. so my advice is to if you like a challenge and want to feel a great satisfaction once completed you should start the game on legendary it also helps once you eventually get online  you wont feel  mediocre like many people did when they completed halo 2 on regular and could not hack it online.

i hope you enjoy my review as this is my first post  that i have put online.