naberator's Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360) review

• naberator wrote this review on .

Great online experience.

Halo 3 is a great game. Well, most of it. The campaign leaves much to be desired, although its story is fairly interesting. Its over almost before it has begun. What makes Halo a great game is the multiplayer. Unlike other good first person shooters, you can have someone playing online next to you with up to fourteen other people, which adds a lot to the overall fun. Also its very versatile with many game types and customizable options and maps using Forge. Bungie helps alot with the online experience, having a site which lets you view most every every statistic you can think off. The community is great with plenty of interestign things always in the works. Like anywhere, some people online are just flat out obnoxious, but you can always mute them if you really want. Halo will give you months of entertainment with you and your friends.