mrpants's Halo 3 (Legendary Edition) (Xbox 360) review

• mrpants wrote this review on .

Great game.

Halo 3 is the third and final game in the halo trilogy. The multiplayer has finally been balanced enough where everyone can compete in a match and not be completely raped or blown away. the maps may not be as good as Halo 2, but the the gametypes ,playlists and overall matchmaking and ranking is it its overall peak for online gaming. the Single player is the same, fighting covenant in repeat enviroments. Overall though worth it and it looks great and Bungie updates the multiplayer every months with new maps and every weekend and month with playlist updates to keep the onlien fresh.