A Spartan vs an Elite in a fist fight? Oh hell yeah!

#1 Posted by big_jon (5743 posts) -

This is something I have always wanted to see! Finally, through Spartan Ops it is here!

What do you guys think of the Spartan Ops story so far? I am starting to like the characters more my self, seeing an elite an a main antagonist is nice, Jul does a great job at this. finally seeing Serin Osman is pretty great too, and her telling Lasky to take out Halsey? It won't happen, but Oni is getting more and more evil. I think the the universe will change with Spartan Ops, which is a good thing, i think I like the story that Spartan Ops is telling more than the overarching one in the campaign now.

I have a feeling that I know where Halo 5 is headed, at least partially.

Also, Palmer? That is one big scary lady.

#2 Posted by KaneRobot (1688 posts) -

The more recent SpOps episodes have had a much more interesting story than the first 5. Kind of wrote it off as something not really relevant to the story after I finished the first set, but the last few weeks pulled me back in for sure.

#3 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Really loving Spartan Ops cinematics

#4 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1856 posts) -

@DaMisterChief said:

OHHH BABY

#5 Posted by big_jon (5743 posts) -

@Artemesia said:

@DaMisterChief said:

OHHH BABY

He's a big boy.

#6 Posted by meaninoflife42 (521 posts) -

@DaMisterChief said:

I have the weirdest boner right now.

#7 Posted by laserbolts (5331 posts) -

Say what you want about halo 4 but 343 can definetly do some great looking cinematics.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.