Brad playing Halo 4!

#1 Edited by big_jon (5770 posts) -

Edit: better Video

This is from the big live live show.

Everyone sounds like Lucifer in this video.

#2 Posted by UberExplodey (948 posts) -

#3 Posted by Iodine (551 posts) -

I came into this thread hoping for a montage of new halo 4 deaths.

This is dissapointing

#4 Posted by Andorski (5351 posts) -

What's up with the volume being pitched down so low?

#5 Posted by pweidman (2349 posts) -

Weird audio.

So Brad got to play some campaign as well?...lucky bastard. There are some off screen BTB vids from PAX that I've seen that make the Halo 4 mp look really damn great. And this map seems pretty chaotic and fun. Reminds me of good times w/Halo 3's BTB .

#6 Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1225 posts) -

Damn Brad, I thought my K/D was bad. Game looks fucking stellar however.

#7 Posted by PatODay (223 posts) -

The ability to change loadouts on the fly is such a great addition.

#8 Posted by big_jon (5770 posts) -

Brad is one of the first, if no the first person to get a charge up Blotshot kill on camera.

#9 Posted by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -
#10 Posted by The_Nubster (2315 posts) -

All of the Brad-ragging got old pretty quickly. The game looks great, but I didn't see much of it on account of my eyes rolling all over the place from the lame insults.

#11 Posted by csl316 (9234 posts) -

Can't wait, but I'm mostly curious how the campaign will fair.

And holy crap, first time I watched this I didn't even notice that's Che Chou from EGM.

#12 Posted by FirePrince (1763 posts) -

So, why are those guys such fucking ass-holes? We get it, Brad isn't the best, but they were just pushing it.

#13 Edited by ColonelRick (114 posts) -

Dude, Brad's voice is reaching infrasound levels in this video. His voice is how elephants communicate with each other.

Also: DEVS! You're showing your game to this guy, presumably hoping he'll like what he sees. So why are you being douches to Brad? Seems rather counterproductive...

#14 Edited by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

They sounded too forced with the PR tone, trying to cover dead air. Ellis talking about the needler for instance.

@csl316 said:

And holy crap, first time I watched this I didn't even notice that's Che Chou from EGM.

Yeah, kinda felt like a 1UP reunion on the live stream - David Ellis, Che Chou, Bryan Intihar, and of course Klepick.

#15 Posted by MiniPato (2747 posts) -

@ColonelRick said:

Dude, Brad's voice is reaching infrasound levels in this video. His voice is how elephants communicate with each other.

Also: DEVS! You're showing your game to this guy, presumably hoping he'll like what he sees. So why are you being douches to Brad? Seems rather counterproductive...

Well I have to assume they're old buddies and Brad has thick enough skin to take the shit talking, but even still, that attitude doesn't help you when other people watch your video. Brad might be okay with it, but myself and other viewers will just be turned off by that kind of talk and as a result be turned off the game.

I don't want to harp on them too much cause David Ellis seems like a cool guy on the E3 bombcasts. I'm just going to assume they're tired from showing off the game all day and are kinda crotchety. But again, showing off your game on camera is not the time to be passively aggressively letting off some steam.

#16 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5359 posts) -

I thought everyone in the video was in on the joke.

#17 Posted by zombie2011 (5027 posts) -

@FirePrince said:

So, why are those guys such fucking ass-holes? We get it, Brad isn't the best, but they were just pushing it.

It was a joke, i thought it was pretty obvious they were all in on it.

#18 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

I never really get excited for Halo but usually get it when it comes out and play the campaign on legendary and have a blast! This multiplayer looks great with the load outs.

#19 Posted by big_jon (5770 posts) -

@ColonelRick said:

They know each other, the one guy is David Ellis, he used to be at 1up, they bust each others balls all the time.

#20 Posted by jakob187 (21728 posts) -

Brad totally pulled a Brad. Not disappointed now.

#21 Posted by FateOfNever (1855 posts) -

Really? People don't get that they all know each other? And that it was probably filmed explicitly under the pretense that it would be shown at the BLLSL and not just as normal, regular old ass coverage of the game?

#22 Posted by PatODay (223 posts) -

Seems like they're keeping with having to change firing modes in the Banshee, it was tough to tell since Brad only used the plasma cannon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.