DLC Map Packs

#1 Posted by Jolt92 (1551 posts) -

So does anyone know what the DLC will cost? Should we expect it to be priced as the others or what? I don't really have an idea of how they're going to roll out stuff, 3 packs or all 9.

I'm not sure if I should get the LE to get the maps, might be cheaper that way.

#2 Edited by TheSouthernDandy (3869 posts) -
#3 Edited by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

I assumed they would be $10 a pop for each pack like in past games, but if the season pass is $25 for all 3 packs then they each might be a bit pricier individually to ensure that 15% savings. Gotta wait to see if the default maps are any good before I invest further.

Edit: or if I actually did the math, 15% of $30 is only saving 5 bucks... so, they probably will be $10 each. Not much of a deal when you don't know how the maps will be. I plan on playing Halo 4 until the end of the 360's lifecycle, but I might just take these one at a time.

#4 Posted by GValo (239 posts) -

Just get the season pass. You get armor bonuses and it'll save you $15 if you get the game + the pass rather than the LE.

The LE is kind of a jip anyway. The FUD movie is just a stream via Waypoint and the "early access" to the other 6 specializations is going to be sent to everyone who plays before Nov 20. If you really want FUD, just wait until December and get it on dvd/Blu-ray for $10/$15

#5 Posted by Mushy46 (13 posts) -

Yeah, if you can find an LE, that is the way to go.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.