Giant Bomb's WORLDWIDE Community Halo 4 Game Night!

• 150 results
#51 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

@huntad said:

Sorry for the late response, but I'll join in if there's room.

Leave your GT and location!

#52 Posted by Whitestripes09 (409 posts) -

I'm done for some madness! GT: Game King08

U.S. Mountain time

#53 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

Just ordered the game today, but won't have it until sometime next week. Looking forward to playing crazy custom gametypes and maps with a big group of people again.

GT: Morbid Coffee

US EST

#54 Posted by Redsox44 (482 posts) -

After watching the TNT I really want to play some custom games.

GT: LEGGO MY EGGO 7

United States East Coast (EST)

#55 Posted by huntad (1940 posts) -

@Phatmac: Oh haha!

GT: HuntAD

#56 Posted by advocatefish (358 posts) -

North America GT ElCablloPalido

#57 Edited by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Phatmac: Hey duder, could you add me? GT: Nasirum, in America (Mountain Time)

EDIT: Please, no positions of responsibility for me. Blech :P

#58 Posted by xMEGADETHxSLY (446 posts) -

Who wants to do some Spartan Ops Legendary ALL or Campaign. GT: China Dont Care

#59 Posted by JCrichton (55 posts) -

I'm in JCrichton77. Not a team leader though. My kill to death ratio is pretty bad right now but still love playing this game

#60 Posted by airpi (17 posts) -

Yooo, sign me up for the NA crew. I'm on eastern time and my GT is airpi as I am an airpi

#61 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

So what time is this thingy going down?

#62 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

@murisan said:

9PM(EST)

#63 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

@murisan said:

9PM(EST)

Balls. I suppose I'll get on as soon as I can, didn't realize that was 30 mins from now lol

#64 Posted by Rotnac (771 posts) -

It would be cool to get a big group of us in a game together on a weekly basis. I'll be willing to play some customs/matchmaking.

I'm on the NA east coast. GT Rotnac.

#65 Posted by huntad (1940 posts) -

@murisan said:

@Phatmac said:

@murisan said:

9PM(EST)

Balls. I suppose I'll get on as soon as I can, didn't realize that was 30 mins from now lol

Yeah I thought I was gonna get a Friends Request on Live or something. I missed it apparently.

#66 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

fucking smashing success... too bad the fileshare thingy apparently isn't available online (outside of Halo 4 itself)... there were some epic gamemodes created..

#67 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1249 posts) -

That was awesome guys! Can't wait to play again soon. Also, Saws

#68 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

SAWS!

#69 Posted by superpapergun (98 posts) -

SAWS! Great night of Halo 4 with all of you! Gold Team till the end.

#70 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Fucking amazing amount of fun. Remember to just dump and thrust.

#71 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

after spending like 20 minutes scouring waypoint for my video, i googled some things and apparently that feature isn't ready yet. DAMNIT

#72 Posted by Rotnac (771 posts) -

I'd say that tonight was a great success. I'll be definitely playing around with Forge and hopefully come up with something(s) we can try for next week.

It's unfortunate the file sharing feature isnt up and running on waypoint though.

#73 Edited by Dragon4234 (133 posts) -

Looks like a pretty decent way too kill time, I'll join. GT: Dragon4234, and I'm in US Central Time.

#74 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Dragon4234 said:

Looks like a pretty decent way too kill time, I'll join. GT: Dragon4234, and I'm in US Central Time.

That's putting it waaaay lightly.

We did things no Spartan should be able to do

#75 Posted by csl316 (8698 posts) -

Someone should post a write up or blog about what madness ensued and why others should show up next time!

#76 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -
@murisan

@Dragon4234 said:

The replays of SAWS would be an amazing sight.
#77 Posted by AckbarTheGreat (419 posts) -

I promise to get a working rocket race map for next time!

#78 Edited by UberExplodey (942 posts) -

I made the suggestion earlier when we were playing, this is just for next week. If there's a custom game out there that recreated "Speed" that would be awesome. Always had a good time with it in Reach.

#79 Posted by gerp (193 posts) -

If this goes on past this last Friday then I would love to do it Friday or sometime next week. GT:csmishere

#80 Posted by Redsox44 (482 posts) -

Yesterday was really fun. Hopefully we can come up with even more fun custom games, SAWS was pretty damned fun especially with that thruster.

#81 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@joshthebear said:

@murisan

@Dragon4234 said:

The replays of SAWS would be an amazing sight.

Man, I guess I didn't know jack about the way Halo does replays, but I thought in Reach you could watch replays in Waypoint through a browser.. apparently someone would have to do the replay through the xbox with a capture card. I actually started looking into them, but it seems like they're ~$100 for a decent one. Bummer

#82 Posted by Scroll (599 posts) -

I believe they are bringing additional file share options etc to waypoint in the not too distance future. So I wouldn't rush out to buy a capture card yet.

#83 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Scroll said:

I believe they are bringing additional file share options etc to waypoint in the not too distance future. So I wouldn't rush out to buy a capture card yet.

psh I'm not gonna buy one. I'd never use it. But the thought of being able to show the replay of that custom mode to Drew made me consider it.

#84 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1573 posts) -

GT: Captain Felafel

North America, Pacific Time

#85 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2054 posts) -

GT: Cursed Kakashi

North America, Central time.

#86 Posted by Dragon4234 (133 posts) -

@murisan: I've got a capture card.

#87 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Dragon4234 said:

@murisan: I've got a capture card.

OH SHIT. Okay.. can you look up Nasirum's fileshare? There's only one replay on it. If you could capture it... I would... be grateful. Even just a bit of it.

#88 Posted by Dragon4234 (133 posts) -

@murisan: Yeah no problem. Gotta finish some college shit and I'll capture it. Where you want it posted?

#89 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Dragon4234: Uhhh.. I mean whatever's easiest.. is YouTube simple enough? I basically just want a record of (you can just do some of the match, i dunno how big it would be) that craziness. I feel like GiantBomb needs to see what Halo can be :P

#90 Edited by Dragon4234 (133 posts) -

@murisan: Yeah I'll upload it on YouTube. Was there anything particular awesome that I should for sure get on the capture?

EDIT: Amazing. Rendering now.

#91 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Dragon4234: I... don't know that I can say. I'm not sure I can pinpoint ANYTHING that happened. at all.

#92 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

@murisan said:

@Dragon4234: I... don't know that I can say. I'm not sure I can pinpoint ANYTHING that happened. at all.

I'm pretty sure at any point in those matches that something amazing was happening. So much dumping and thrusting.

#93 Edited by Dragon4234 (133 posts) -

Should be up in 30 mins or so. I wanted to do it over again since I figured how to make it look nice but there were a couple great moments that I wasn't too sure I was gonna be able to see again so I just let it fly.

#94 Posted by Chaser324 (6556 posts) -

Damn! I hate that I missed it (had an unexpected house guest). I'd definitely be down to partake the next time though.

Moderator Online
#95 Edited by Dragon4234 (133 posts) -

So yeah here you go you fucking mad men you. @3:47. YouTube does not like the aspect ratio I have, meh.

#96 Posted by murisan (1119 posts) -

@Dragon4234: fucking amazing. you are AWESOME. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

#97 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -
@Dragon4234 Oh man, that is amazing. Thanks for doing that.

That was one of the early games of SAWS, before rocket launchers made it that much crazier.
#98 Posted by Rotnac (771 posts) -

@Dragon4234: hahaha, thank you for posting this. the world needs to witness the madness that is SAWS.

#99 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

List updated! Thank you for capturing a game of SAWS! I'll tweet that shit!

#100 Posted by RazielCuts (2955 posts) -

Haha, that was pretty fantastic

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.