Giant Bomb's WORLDWIDE Community Halo 4 Game Night!

• 150 results
#101 Posted by Max015 (71 posts) -

Hey all sign me up for the UK/EU group.

Gamertag: Max016

#102 Posted by themartyr (691 posts) -

Goodness me. That was quite amusing.

#103 Posted by cookblaze (5 posts) -

I'd love to play in the next one!

I live in Canada

Gamertag: Cookblaze

#104 Posted by GaspoweR (3475 posts) -

Illinois (cst) Gt: Wytpony

#105 Posted by guerrajr (57 posts) -

I'm in for playing some halo. Gamertag huner87

#106 Posted by Dragon4234 (137 posts) -

No big deal guys. If there's any more recording to be done just let me know!

#107 Posted by Crunchman (396 posts) -

My gamertag is Crunchman2600, I live on the East Coast of NA. I wanna play some Halo.

#108 Posted by DampedWharf (7 posts) -

GT: DampedWharf

north america

central time.

#109 Posted by YOUNGLINK (552 posts) -

damn too late o_0

#110 Posted by big_jon (5782 posts) -

@YOUNGLINK: Could be more nights.

Maybe another this Friday?

#111 Edited by Dion720 (129 posts) -

Would like to be apart. From NYC!

GT: xsdqx Axe720

#112 Posted by Donoram (67 posts) -

Duder, I would totally throw down Friday.

Gamertag: Donoram

Canada, Central time

#113 Posted by InfiniteAlex (7 posts) -

i would like in, Ontario Canada

GT: InfiniteAlex224

#114 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

The next Game Night will be on this Friday!

#115 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -
@Phatmac
The next Game Night will be on this Friday!
Fuck yes; SAWS 4 LIFE.
#116 Posted by Dragon4234 (137 posts) -

Ah yeah! I'll be recording for sure so make sure to bring mics. :3

#117 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

I plead that all of you make some fun custom games. I love SAWS but we need more craziness!

#118 Posted by Dragon4234 (137 posts) -

I'll take a crack at it, no promises on the sanity.

#119 Posted by zombie2011 (5047 posts) -

I'll play some Halo 4 i'm in the US.

GT: kashbox

#120 Posted by DarkFury (372 posts) -

Will set up a session for UK/EU, starting from 21:00 GMT/UK Time. Add me if you're interested (Dark Fury99) and if you are able to point some good custom game setups my way, do it!

#121 Posted by Kieran_Smith5 (152 posts) -

North America East Coast.

GT: LandAndSea

#122 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

I'll send out a PM to everyone in the list the time and date of the next game night for North America. would you mind doing the same for the UK/EU side?

#123 Edited by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

The time and date at the moment are: North American side 11/16/12(this friday) at 9pm-to whenever. The UK/EU side is being determined by so contact him for any EU/UK questions. He's currently set up the time for 21:00 GMT/UK Time presumably on friday.

#124 Posted by Scroll (601 posts) -

9pm sounds pretty good to me. I'll add all of the eu lot just in case Dark Fury has an issue. I'll probably be starting at 8pm and I'll have an invite only lobby set up so just give me a message if you want to join.

#125 Posted by Charles4U (29 posts) -

Could you put me on the UK/EU list please.

GamerTag: Charles4U

Thanks.

#126 Posted by letfly (25 posts) -

North America Eastern Time.

GT: Like ClockxWork

#127 Posted by mozzle (163 posts) -

I loved the Halo: Reach Community Game Nights, and even helped lead a couple of them. I would love to join you guys for Halo 4.

Gamertag has recently been changed to: Chazz Chetly

I am on the west side of Canada, and can do anytime after 5 PST.

#128 Posted by Novis (145 posts) -

Gamertag: Blackeyekatashi

North America Central Time.

#129 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

Just threw together one last game before tonight's game night. I think people are going to enjoy what it is.

#130 Posted by DarkFury (372 posts) -

Just finished up the EU/UK session. Smaller turnout, but great fun. We switched between matchmaking (awesome teamwork in CTF matches) and custom games (EU SAWS v2 is born!)

Thanks for the guys that joined, we'll make it bigger for next time.

#131 Posted by mozzle (163 posts) -

Is North American night still happening this evening? If so, can I join in? I don't see my gamertag added to the list in the first post.

"Chazz Chetly"

#132 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

Things I learned tonight:

• Sumo is stupid fun and totally broken. For next week I'm probably going to set it as Slayer with a lives limit and rounds instead of it being a KOTH.
  • Dodgeball is way too big even with 16 players. I might go back and make the arena smaller.
  • Zombie Problems is terrible and not what I expected it to be. Probably going to trash this gametype.

As for next week, these are a few of the gametypes I want to work on now that I have more than a day to make something:

• Mechwarrior: Started on this before the game night. CTF game where both teams get four mechs each.
  • Tank Race: Self explanatory. It's a race with tanks.
  • "Don't Go in the Mancannon": A joke gametype from Halo 3 my friends and I used to play. You don't want to go in the mancannon.
#133 Posted by Dragon4234 (137 posts) -

Good games everybody! I pretty much recorded everything even us messing around in forge. I'm sad to say that Halo is exactly great for hearing voices so most of the crazy gametypes ended not hearing much of all of you. Don't think you can't hear anything at all though! Most of the horse stuff was fine... I wish there was a way around this but it doesn't seem I can turn down the sound effects and I can only get my voice on a different channel though if anyone has a work around this stuff please let me know. Anyways gonna process the videos and I'll post as each one goes up. I made some small edits here and there but the full experience should be there even if most of you are drowned out by me firing all the time in SAWS. I'm rather saddened really, but at least the matches speak for themselves... /shrug.

#134 Posted by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

Most importantly:

#135 Posted by AckbarTheGreat (419 posts) -

@Morbid_Coffee: Damn! I was going to post this! Jizz. Jizz. Jizz. Jizz.

#136 Posted by Dragon4234 (137 posts) -

First part is up!

#137 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -
@Dragon4234

First part is up!

Fucking amazing duder.
#138 Posted by Dragon4234 (137 posts) -

Yo hot with the second part.

#139 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

It's good to see my 101 deaths in rocket race captured.

#140 Posted by Ravelle (1402 posts) -

Man, I'll be there next time.

#141 Posted by Dragon4234 (137 posts) -

Get yo jam on

#142 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Thanks to everyone for participating in Game Night #2! HORSE was a highlight of the show and special thanks to for reading GTA V youtube comments and There will NOT be a Game Night hosted by me next week as it is Thanksgiving here in America so I won't be hosting it. The EU/UK group can have one next week and someone else can take the role of leader for the NA game night. If you're interested in hosting Game Night #3 this week please PM me.

#143 Posted by DarkFury (372 posts) -

I'm trying to pinpoint the point where I feel asleep, its somewhere within Part 3. Anyone notice?

#144 Edited by Dragon4234 (137 posts) -

Oh shi-

Next one is the last.

#145 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (1167 posts) -
@Phatmac: I'd like to join the UK duders, gager tag is Strunkiin
#146 Posted by DarkFury (372 posts) -

I can't do this Friday night, busy with work. You guys able to organise something for the EU/UK duders?

#147 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Looks like this dried up fast. I'll be busy studying for finals this week so if someone wants to host the next game night, give me a holla.

#148 Posted by Scroll (601 posts) -

I'll host some european stuff this week if we have enough people. It's been difficult getting very many people attend after they put their name down on the list. If 9pm is an issue then please speak up fellow european duders.

Basically I would like to reconfirm who wants to play during euro hours so I'm not just sitting in a lobby on my own sending out invites all night.

#149 Posted by Max015 (71 posts) -

@Scroll: Hey I'm back and up for some Halo! do you think anything with happen tonight?

I'd really like to get in to a custom game night with Giant Bomb folks. Everyone else still up for it?

#150 Posted by Ghostface318 (95 posts) -

As a US/ North American guy, I'd be interested in some big dumb fun with a bunch if other people, should a crew want to come together

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.