Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

Halo 4 Campaign walkthrough, spoilers obviously, 3rd mission.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By big_jon

I can't wait to play this game, the story beats sound great and this gameplay makes me more intrigued to see what happens. And those covenant ships in the skybox just look so damn cool.

Opps, forgot to mentoin to skip to 14:30.

Solarisala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Solarisala

*fangirl squee*

This game keeps looking sweeter and sweeter every time I look at new gameplay footage. Not only do I believe 343 Industries are the perfect replacement for Bungie, I go as far as to say that they might outdone them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hitmarkers in my singleplayer game? No thanks.

Ocean_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Ocean_H

Chris Watters, Brad Shoemaker, and Drew Scanlon:

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By big_jon

@Ocean_H said:

Chris Watters, Brad Shoemaker, and Drew Scanlon:

Thanks!

Solarisala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Solarisala

@Tru3_Blu3 said:

I hate Call of Duty as much as anyone. But how do hit marks ruin anything? They don't provide anything whether they're there or not there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Solarisala said:

@Tru3_Blu3 said:

I hate Call of Duty as much as anyone. But how do hit marks ruin anything? They don't provide anything whether they're there or not there.

I'd rather have freaking blood-spurts or bloody bullet decals instead of a bunch of lines telling me I him him/her. I don't mind it in competitive play, but to have it in singleplayer just ruins the immersion. The only reason it's done now is because it takes up too memory and hardware to animate some blood particles and decals. Fucking consoles.

(I'm tired and grumpy)

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zereta

@Tru3_Blu3 said:

@Solarisala said:

@Tru3_Blu3 said:

I'd rather have freaking blood-spurts or bloody bullet decals instead of a bunch of lines telling me I him him/her. I don't mind it in competitive play, but to have it in singleplayer just ruins the immersion. The only reason it's done now is because it takes up too memory and hardware to animate some blood particles and decals. Fucking consoles.

(I'm tired and grumpy)

You'll still get the typical hit effects like blood (in the case of the Prometheans, It the disintegration effect and sparks if I'm not wrong). The hit markers just added the most obvious cue whether or not you hit the guy.

I see no reason to be pissed if they are adding on and not removing anything.

Ocean_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Ocean_H

@Tru3_Blu3 said:

@Solarisala said:

@Tru3_Blu3 said:

(I'm tired and grumpy)

Agree that it ruins the immersion. I've always hated hit makers whether singleplayer or multiplayer. I hope there's an option to remove it like in some other games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.