Halo 4 has a date - Nov 6

#1 Edited by Winternet (8002 posts) -

And that's all I really have to say now. Just saw it on my twitter feed. When I get a story or official statement I'll edit it here.

So, guys. Halo. Yeah . .

Edit: Here's the story that goes along it, from our own Alex Navarro.

#2 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

4/4/2014 - Halo 4

missed opportunity. I am disappoint.

#3 Posted by Gargantuan (1880 posts) -

I'm ready for some more Halo.

#4 Posted by Brendan (7669 posts) -

I'm into it. Let's do this! ... In several months. *cough*

#5 Posted by MikkaQ (10264 posts) -

Hmm cool I guess. Kinda bummed Halo news doesn't excite me anymore, but they did over saturate 'em over the last little while.

#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (35843 posts) -

Remember, remember, the sixth of November....Somebody finish that. I don't know enough about Halo to make that make sense.

#7 Posted by Hosstile17 (763 posts) -

Halo 4 sounds totally crazy. Their new engine looks really solid and the multiplayer stuff they have been showing looks really amazing.

#8 Posted by EpicBenjamin (623 posts) -

11.7.2012, now THAT'S a missed opportunity. Super excited for this game, though.

#9 Posted by Winternet (8002 posts) -

Same day as the elections. Think they'll delay the elections to get away from Halo?

#10 Posted by big_jon (5708 posts) -

Cool

#11 Posted by JeanLuc (3565 posts) -

Sweet just around my birthday.

#12 Posted by Praedos (23 posts) -

meh

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.