Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

Halo 4 menu suite.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By big_jon

For those interested in the actual theme of Halo 4, this one is a little more sombre than the others, the last two minutes are where it really comes in.

murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By murisan

@Napalm said:

Cool. Spam, flagged.

... well, thanks OP, I was interested.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Phatmac

Someone's excited for Halo 4. :P I'm playing reach so I can remember how to play competitively again.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bane122

I like that it ends with the music that played when Chief found Cortana in Halo 3.

murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By murisan

For the record, I also disagree that this is youtube spam, but whatever

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EXTomar

It is getting a bit much. Would people raise an eyebrow if someone posted a video featuring the Assassin's Creed start screen music?

murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By murisan

@EXTomar said:

It is getting a bit much. Would people raise an eyebrow if someone posted a video featuring the Assassin's Creed start screen music?

Probably, because the game is out.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By big_jon

Funny, I was putting this up because I saw multiple people asking what the theme music sounded like in past threads, of course here come the forum cops to rain on another parade.

@Phatmac: Yeah, I have been playing Reach and Halo 4 to get ready, I actually switched to bumper jumper for the first time ever, I have always used standard controls, but I figured it was this time, time to get real, I want to be good at Halo 4, In a relative sense I guess.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EXTomar

Sorry, I didn't see the flood of forum posts asking for the menu music (was there?). I only wandered into the thread because of the unusual title where I thought "Someone made a post about the menu music....?"

In general I really feel there is a better way to do "here is a piece of music" for forums like this. If that thought offends you then whatever.

ThroneOfGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThroneOfGames

@EXTomar said:

Sorry, I didn't see the flood of forum posts asking for the menu music. I only wandered into the thread because of the unusual title where I thought "Who cares about the menu music?"

In general I really feel there is a better way to do "here is a piece of music" for forums like this. If that thought offends you then whatever.

Because the game has phenomenal music, alright? Now just let us enjoy the sweet, sweet soundtrack of Halo 4.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By zombie2011

@EXTomar said:

Sorry, I didn't see the flood of forum posts asking for the menu music (was there?).

People were asking what the theme for Halo 4 is. In all the videos they've put out they have featured different music, and with the Bungie Halo theme being so iconic, people wanna know what 343 is gonna do to match it.

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Syndrom

i really like it. Nice change of pace from all the chanting, will have to check out the rest of the ost for sure.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Oh god I love that techno/spacey sound in the background. Amazing!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.