I Have Extra Xbox Live Codes For Halo 4 Stuff

#1 Posted by jorojoserojas (258 posts) -

Due to an error at my store (and an awesome manager who was working at the time), I got an extra set of redemption codes when I picked up my Halo 4 pre-order. Because one part was missing, he printed a whole new set of codes for me, repeating some of the ones I did get. So he just said "give them to a friend, or something". So here I am!

Anyway, here's the stuff:

Forest Armor for use in Multiplayer:

H3XQG - YCT4Y - TQQ3D - KQWMX - X3C4Z

Arctic Battle Rifle Skin:

Q2KC3 - 3RCC9 - YPPK6 - RVJF6 - 2G3FZ

War Games Haven XBL Theme:

XM2MH - GG2D6 - JGHX4 - 6MXP3 - RGJGZ

Xbox Live Ghost Avatar Prop:

4FH2T - FYDDC - YXTHC - 6MQM4 - QW94Z

I figure if there's anyone out there who benefits from extra codes, it's this community. So enjoy!

#2 Posted by kadash299 (278 posts) -

I got the Theme and the Avatar Prop, Thanks for your generosity :)

#3 Posted by Labman (288 posts) -

NICE!! I'm not a Halo fan, so I'll let a real fan snag it, but that's pretty awesome of you.

#4 Edited by Loose (419 posts) -

Looks as if someone already redeemed the Armor and Battle Rifle Skin without posting a reply. Oh well, kudos for being a cool duder OP.

#5 Posted by jorojoserojas (258 posts) -

No problem guys! To be honest, I'm really the only gamer in my group of friends, so I just figured I'd let other like minded folk have this stuff.

#6 Posted by aidros (237 posts) -

For the Ladies....

From a Halo 4 headset I got as a gift for Christmas, a code for a Halo 4 UNSC Logo Female Avatar T-Shirt:

642H2-T2FGX-P2VPH-7XTFY-V2GRZ

#7 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Oh God, I wanted that BR skin so bad...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.