MLG am cry? -

#1 Posted by Zereta (1370 posts) -

As we first told you in the 12.12.12 Halo Bulletin, ( http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/12/12/The-Halo-Bulletin-121212.aspx ) we have been hard at work on a competitive playlist featuring heavily modified versions of Slayer, CTF, Extraction and King of the Hill. This playlist will launch before CSR (mid-February) and we envision it as both the go-to place for competitive play and the premier playlist to get your 50 in. We’ve been paying close attention to the competitive community’s settings while building this playlist, and will continue to do so both pre- and post-playlist launch. We will share the first outline of the settings next week to collect community feedback and perfect the competitive playlist before going live. The name of this playlist is still TBD - please feel free to give us suggestions.

Some early details on this playlist:

4 vs 4
    Pre-set game loadouts
    Forced respawn timers
    No instant respawn
    Ordnance on re-supply timers
    Join-in-progress off
    No split-screen play
    Friendly fire on
    Max party size 4 with big party matching enforced
    No guests allowed

We’ll be keeping a close eye on AGL this weekend and the settings they are using at this tournament. Please continue to provide feedback as it helps us fine-tune and perfect your Matchmaking experience, and thank you, as always, for your continued support.

^KF

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2213087_Upcoming-Competitive-Playlist.aspx#post2213087

Sounds good and I love the heavy objective focus, especially Extraction. Might steal my attention away from Dominion and Team Regicide.

#2 Posted by big_jon (5787 posts) -

Played MLG settings for the first time last night, it was fun, intense games, wish I had a capture card so I could upload the videos.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.