Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

Multiplayer

Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mighty

I've yet to get Halo 4, but I've been a fan since I was a kid and playing Halo 1. I'm going to be honest, I enjoy the Halo campaigns, but for me, I really enjoy the multiplayer the most. My question to you all is: is the multiplayer enough to hang my hat on, or is it not quite up to par with some of the other games? I know it's a different play style, so I'm just trying to get a feel for what you all think.

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By RVonE

@Empirepaintball: I think the multiplayer is fine for what it is. Since it's the new thing, a ton of people will be playing this for quite some time to come. That said, people who are more hardcore about what Halo's multiplayer should be might soon return to one of the previous games. Still, I think there is enough there to justify the purchase and keep you occupied for some time.

StarOceaner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By StarOceaner

It's certainly good enough to keep you busy for quite a while, that's for sure.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

My Multiplayer Review: YO THIS SHIT IS DOPE SON.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.