Specialization code - where is mine?!

#1 Posted by xyzygy (9938 posts) -

Did anyone get their specialization code yet? I played a ton before Nov. 20 so I'm included in those who should be getting it, but they said an email would be sent on the 1st, and I don't have one yet. Anyone else in the same boat/know what's going on?

#2 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Should have been emailed to you, contact Xbox live via twitter maybe.

#3 Posted by Rotnac (685 posts) -

i got mine... then accidentally redeemed the code on the wrong account soooo yeah... pretty bummed about that. No clue why a different account was signed in, but it is what it is i guess.

#4 Posted by StrainedEyes (1323 posts) -

I got mine a few days ago.

#5 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2233 posts) -

I just got an xbox live message with my code on it

#6 Posted by Zirilius (608 posts) -

Accidentally deleted mine by accident from Xbox live when I was trying to take a snap shot with my phone.

#7 Posted by RazielCuts (2943 posts) -

I was under the impression that not everyone was getting them? If that's not the case then I shall too sing the song of 'Wheres mine?' Got to about Lvl 30 before I stopped playing a few weeks ago.

#8 Posted by StrainedEyes (1323 posts) -

@RazielCuts said:

I was under the impression that not everyone was getting them? If that's not the case then I shall too sing the song of 'Wheres mine?' Got to about Lvl 30 before I stopped playing a few weeks ago.

If you played online in the first 2 weeks you were supposed to get a code.

#9 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3851 posts) -

Yeah I got mine. I entered it before I knew what it was then found out after I already got it with the LE. Otherwise I would have given it to somebody else.

#10 Posted by Lumley (950 posts) -

Europeans don't get the code so if you're from Europe that's why

#11 Posted by RazielCuts (2943 posts) -

@Lumley said:

Europeans don't get the code so if you're from Europe that's why

Ah okay, that's why I haven't got one then, racism. (I'm only half kidding)

#12 Posted by pandorasbox (303 posts) -

They sent the code you whatever email your XBL account was registered with.

European is not a race.

#13 Posted by onan (1284 posts) -

@pandorasbox said:

They sent the code you whatever email your XBL account was registered with.

European is not a race.

You found the half joke!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.