The most important Halo 4 news ever.

#1 Posted by Demoskinos (15156 posts) -

Guys. The SWAT playlist is finally up. OH YEAH. GET YER' BATTLE RIFLES THERES HEADSHOTS TO BE GOTTEN!

#2 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4495 posts) -

Fuck, now I really want to get back to the US so I can get at my copy now! I'll play the shit out of that until they lock it away and have it only available to people who have the new map DLC.

#3 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

Guys. The SWAT playlist is finally up. OH YEAH. GET YER' MAGNUMS THERES HEADSHOTS TO BE GOTTEN!

Fixed.

#4 Posted by big_jon (5787 posts) -

I like to roll Plasma Pistol in Swat personally.

#5 Posted by Rotnac (819 posts) -

Hooray for weekly updates! They just need to add Griffball and Big Team CTF and all will be coolbeans in Halo-land.

(also, DMRs ftw!)

#6 Posted by Nightriff (5361 posts) -

SWAT with pistols is where it is at, pussies play with BRs. I don't even have the damn game....

#7 Posted by Ravelle (1410 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

Guys. The SWAT playlist is finally up. OH YEAH. GET YER' BATTLE RIFLES THERES HEADSHOTS TO BE GOTTEN!

I saw it and thought " Hey, Demoskinos was wrong, Halo does have that mode." I had no idea it just went online haha, great mode though and I prefer this mode in small maps.

#8 Posted by musclerider (594 posts) -

Just waiting on Grifball now.

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14110 posts) -

Happy to see SWAT back. I played a match of it earlier and it was a lot of fun, but Jesus, that mode makes me tense.

#10 Posted by MEATBALL (3489 posts) -

Glad it's its own playlist, I love Team SWAT but quickly grew sick of it around Reach's launch when every single game was voted to be SWAT in the Team Slayer playlist. Now I can just jump in for some sweet headshot goodness on my own terms.

#11 Posted by Village_Guy (2663 posts) -

I don't always play SWAT, but when I do, I only use pistols.

#12 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8607 posts) -

Horrible gametype. I really don't like it, glad I don't have to play it like Halo Reach's first week where it was in the slayer playlist. Ugh.

#13 Posted by MideonNViscera (2252 posts) -

Wasn't Team Snipers in the Reach Slayer playlist too at first? Man they launched that game with some shitass playlists.

#14 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

FINALLY!

#15 Posted by laserbolts (5368 posts) -

Is that the one with no shields so you basically die as fast as you do in call of duty? No thanks.

#16 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4495 posts) -

@laserbolts: No, you just die instantly if it's a headshot.

#17 Posted by GorillaMoPena (2340 posts) -

This is not the Team Action Sack announcement.

#18 Posted by Cyrus_Saren (540 posts) -

Never been a big fan of SWAT. Never got the appeal.

#19 Edited by Tarsier (1078 posts) -

waiting on the other 3 maps that havent been initiated into the play lists.

#20 Posted by Demoskinos (15156 posts) -

@Gamer_152: Yeah! Thats the fun man! Its the tension between getting wrecked or getting really lucky and getting a triple head-shot kill.

#21 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

SWAT is awesome, should help me rack up battle rifle kills quicker.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.