Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 05, 2012

The first game in the second saga of the Halo sci-fi series has the Master Chief awakening from cryostasis as he explores the mysterious Forerunner shield world Requiem, fights a newly-formed Covenant group, and accidentally awakens an ancient evil.

Waypoint crashing

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By csl316

Every time I try launching Waypoint straight from the Halo 4 menu, I'm met with a black screen for two minutes and I turn off the system.  Anyone else running into this issue?  Everything should be updated, but it makes me not want to use Waypoint ever.

morkaithewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By morkaithewolf

I ran in to a similar experience but every time the game (Halo 4) said there was a new version of waypoint that needed to be downloaded and no matter what, the download won't actually start on my system. I figured too many people were swarming on it so I'm gonna try again in a few days when the initial rush slows down a bit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.