Has anyone heard one way or the other if this is coming to XBL?

#1 Posted by Noct (306 posts) -

I'm just curious either way, it seems really strange to me that they have Reach for Download and not this...

I have a stack of 360s that won't read disks anymore, and I would flipping LOVE to get this on there, especially now that I know it does 3D.

Any word?

#2 Posted by pantzing_nome (583 posts) -

It will show up eventually, Reach wasn't available to download on day one it was a while before they put it on to the marketplace.

#3 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

It will.

#4 Posted by yoshisaur (2701 posts) -

Eventually, they want to push as many retail copies as they can I'm sure.

#5 Posted by Rotnac (709 posts) -

It'll probably happen around when or after Halo 4 comes out.

#6 Posted by Noct (306 posts) -

I was honestly a little surprised when I fired it up over the weekend and the game wasn't up there. What with it really being the Halo transition game into 343, they should really get it everywhere they can, long before Halo 4 comes out; it shows that company's abilities and respect for the source material.

Oh well, I'm sure you guys are right, it'll hit eventually.

#7 Edited by big_jon (5723 posts) -

@Noct: I'll ask Davis Ellis via twitter.

When, if he responds I'll relay the message.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.