Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Combat Evolved

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Nov 15, 2001

One of the launch titles of the original Xbox, Halo: Combat Evolved is a sci-fi first-person shooter telling the tale of an advanced cybernetic super-soldier known as the "Master Chief".

Looking to get the pc version, which one?

rbanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By rbanke

I'm looking to pick up Halo for the pc, but I remember hearing there are more than one version out there?  If so, could someone point me in the right direction as far as which I should get/look for?

thanks

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By bed

there's Halo and Halo: Custom Edition. i think Custom Edition is free if you have Halo.. or something?  
    i don't remember how it worked. 

face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By face15

There's Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo: Custom Edition. Custom Edition is a ONLY the multiplayer portions of Combat Evolved.

rbanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By rbanke

Ok, i just want to get into the series not really the mp so I'll just get combat evolved. Thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.