33 billion kills reached!

#1 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Source 

Well in just a few short months the big stats of the game have been released. Pretty impressive. Course I would love to see the same sort of thing for black ops. Im sure the numbers have to be pretty close even now.  

Sorry about the picture. Just check the site for a nice High Rez one. 
#2 Posted by Brendan (7518 posts) -

Neat stats poster.  If I was 11% nerdier I would love to have that on a wall or something.
#3 Posted by zombie2011 (4941 posts) -

I'm sure BLOPS has more just because it's so much easier to kill people in that game. 

But yeah Bungie has the best stat tracking that i know of.

#4 Posted by Teran (877 posts) -
@zombie2011: 

I agree, it's pretty clear they planned for this from the start... if only they'd get the player avatar pics fixed for their site... I'm nearly a Colonel now and it's still displaying the default Noble 6 armor setup.

You also made a good point about blops.  Virtually all of the Halo game play rulesets promote a slower paced game given that most of the time you can't be killed outright by standard weapons.
#5 Posted by Hailinel (22713 posts) -

The thread title has me picturing a long line of Spartans ordering Big Macs at McDonald's.

#6 Posted by Lukeweizer (2509 posts) -

Too bad sprinting has to be an ability.

#7 Posted by natetodamax (19136 posts) -

24,000 years spent playing? I think the last time I looked at the ticker in Black Ops it said that 61,000 years have been spent playing that game. Difference isn't all that surprising considering that everyone and their mother bought Black Ops when it came out.

#8 Posted by SBYM (1219 posts) -

That's not that many.

#9 Posted by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -
@natetodamax: My Grandma owned my mother in blops, then they made fun of me for playing BC2 =(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.