Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

An open letter to the citizens of Reach

MayorFeedback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By MayorFeedback

Dear Citizens of Reach, 

If you do not wish to be shot at point blank range through the head, please do not step in front of my gun as I am firing. Cowering in fear or wandering aimlessly just a few inches from where the bullets are leaving my weapon not only prevents me from hitting my target (namely the aliens invading your lovely planet), but tends to result in the death you seem so desperate to otherwise avoid. Staying behind me as I'm unloading my clip not only keeps you breathing this fresh Reach air for a few minutes longer, it also boosts my chances of not having to go back and fight those goddamn brutes with the fuel rod cannons again just because a brainless woman decided the safest place to be in this sort of situation is as close as possible to the business end of a sophisticated industrial death delivery device. And then maybe, just maybe, we can all make it out of here together, alive.  

Thanks for your time. 

Sincerely, 

Noble Six

Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Raymayne

aha

Stinky2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Stinky2

Sorry Mr. Six, 
    you died in my campaign.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By artelinarose
    @Stinky2 said:
    " Sorry Mr. Six, you died in my campaign. "
    Mine too.

Over, and over, and over, and over, and over... 
    big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By big_jon

LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.