Any giant bomb custom game groups?

#1 Posted by SpudBug (633 posts) -

I'm thinking about creating a giant bomb custom game silver gamertag.

GBReachCustoms or something. Then everyone can add that to their friends list, check the friends of that gamertag and see what custom games are going on.

I like playing BTB and everything but I'd really like to get some multi-flag Hemmorage going with some people who aren't random dipshits and don't quit every match 10 seconds in.

Who wants to get in on this?

#2 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Could be awesome. All I want is some classic infection with 16 players on an open map.

#3 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@Azteck said:
" Could be awesome. All I want is some classic infection with 16 players on an open map. "
This for sure.
#4 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" @Azteck said:
" Could be awesome. All I want is some classic infection with 16 players on an open map. "
This for sure. "
Been thinking about hosting one like that maybe next week. Just haven't been able to get a large group of people together.
#5 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@Azteck said:
" @Axxol said:
" @Azteck said:
This for sure. "
Been thinking about hosting one like that maybe next week. Just haven't been able to get a large group of people together. "
Well, I would join. I wouldn't be so bored with multiplayer.
#6 Posted by Pie (7055 posts) -

I would be up for this. 
Im the guy who looks through my recent players list and joins random peoples custom games just to get some of that infection

#7 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1409 posts) -
@Azteck:  Sounds sweet. I get annoyed when I shottie someone in the chest and they sword me and we both die. Ever heard of "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight?" The shotgun should win everytime. And the covenent role doesnt make the game anymore fun. Just makes it lamer.
#8 Posted by SpudBug (633 posts) -

Ugh, infection.

Maybe skip on this then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.