Bungie.net problem

#1 Posted by Metzo_Paino (318 posts) -

It's not really a big deal, but when I look at my stats on Bungie.net, my spartan is generic looking and in all black, while my Halo 3 Elite is in custom colours. 

Anyone else have this problem?

#2 Posted by DharmaBum (1060 posts) -

B.net Reach servers take a while to accurately portray your custom Spartan, but rest assured your profile will eventually be updated. Mine took about two weeks after launch to update itself.

#3 Posted by rhacer63 (67 posts) -

Mine updated very quickly, however, I've since changed, and the image is still that of my original Spartan, not my current one.

#4 Posted by adoggz (1953 posts) -

yeah, the spartan in the profile is really slow to update.

#5 Posted by Metzo_Paino (318 posts) -

I registered my account only a few days after release and it still hasn't updated. 

Maybe it's because I'm British...

#6 Posted by TimesHero (614 posts) -
@Metzo_Paino
I registered my account only a few days after release and it still hasn't updated. 

Maybe it's because I'm British...
THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.