Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Campaign or Multiplayer

• 54 results
    Moody_yeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Moody_yeti

Multiplayer Ftw!

Wasara88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Wasara88

Campaing at Heroic then some Firefight with a buddy a Legendary playthrough and only after that MP.

JackColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By JackColt

Campaign, for sure. I have been avoiding any and all coverage/leaks of single-player. I'll probably play through it twice back-to-back that first night. Co-op: first time on Heroic, then a Legendary run.  

Unfortunately, while I think Forge World and the tweaks to Firefight look AMAZING, I am slightly less optimistic about the staying power of multi-player. For me personally, I don't think Halo 3 was able to match even Halo 2 for fun & spontaneity. Too many of my friends were overly concerned with ranking up to spend much time in customs. Reach will have that aspect still, plus the (cosmetic) armor unlocks. My list is going to be full of ranked-match grinders. 

Avatar image for green_incarnate
    Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#54  Edited By Green_Incarnate

Campaign. Even though I thought the campaign sucked for ODST, I still played it first.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.