Collecters Edition

#1 Posted by JaredA (832 posts) -

Is Reach going to have one?

#2 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Yeah, I think it's a sure thing. Count on it.

#3 Edited by Icemael (6364 posts) -

We don't know, and won't for quite some time. It'f far, far too early for any announcements regarding special editions.

I think it's safe to assume it'll have one, though. When it comes to high profile games like Reach, collector's editions are pretty much mandatory.

#4 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2058 posts) -

I'm gonna wait for the Mythic edition that comes with Spartan armor.

#5 Posted by Computerplayer1 (991 posts) -

Yeah, there is going to be one. The Legendary Edition comes with this holo-pad you can put on your desk, and Cortana is projected. She complements you on your good looks, and constantly reminds you that you aren't the only one in the room.

#6 Posted by TimesHero (734 posts) -
@Computerplayer1 said:
" Yeah, there is going to be one. The Legendary Edition comes with this holo-pad you can put on your desk, and Cortana is projected. She complements you on your good looks, and constantly reminds you that you aren't the only one in the room. "
I TOTALLY WANT THAT!
#7 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4988 posts) -

Let me grab my crystal ball...

#8 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

It's Halo. So yes.

#9 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -
@c1337us said:
"It's Halo. So yes. "

And its the last Halo. So definitely.
#10 Posted by K0rN (683 posts) -

First if you are going to ask such a simple ass question then make it a poll. 

Anyways yes it will definitely have a collectors edition.
#11 Posted by Jadeskye (4368 posts) -
@Computerplayer1 said:
" Yeah, there is going to be one. The Legendary Edition comes with this holo-pad you can put on your desk, and Cortana is projected. She complements you on your good looks, and constantly reminds you that you aren't the only one in the room. "
if only... 

#12 Posted by Zereta (1370 posts) -
@Computerplayer1 said:
That's what Milo is for. Didn't you hear? :P 

Now I expect a Natal based Milo-esqe Cortana platform. Logical step.
#13 Posted by Computerplayer1 (991 posts) -
@jadeskye said:
" @Computerplayer1 said:
if only... 

"

#14 Posted by mastrbiggy (229 posts) -

of course

#15 Posted by Agent47CSim2 (1085 posts) -

Yes

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.