Corvette - New firefight Map

#1 Posted by RageGummy (102 posts) -

Thoughts? I personally think they look great. Who else is enjoying the Halo Media onslaught. 
#2 Posted by Mysterion (159 posts) -

I'm loving the media blitz because of the new content
#3 Edited by Agent47CSim2 (1085 posts) -
#4 Posted by Agent47CSim2 (1085 posts) -
#5 Posted by Vitor (2815 posts) -
@Mysterion said:
" I'm loving the media blitz because of the new content "
Ugh, don't remind me. In Korea/Japan for the next year with no Xbox so won't be able to touch this until next September... Here's hoping it ages well (Halo 3 didn't for me but I've still got a lot of love for the series).
#6 Posted by R3Qui4M (409 posts) -

Engineers confirmed in reach!!! VIDEO Part 1 first kill.

#7 Posted by withateethuh (726 posts) -
@Agent47CSim2 said:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/30889 - Part 2      Videos of them in action.  EDIT: sorry about the double post,  but on part 2 at 34 seconds onwards you can hear Brian say there will be a campaign demo. "
For us or the press?
#8 Posted by Agent47CSim2 (1085 posts) -
@withateethuh said:
" @Agent47CSim2 said:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/30889 - Part 2      Videos of them in action.  EDIT: sorry about the double post,  but on part 2 at 34 seconds onwards you can hear Brian say there will be a campaign demo. "
For us or the press? "
Not sure, hopefully for the public.
#9 Posted by BrilliantLoser (33 posts) -

Better gameplay footage: 

#10 Edited by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

anyone else here got the 4th set heroic firefight achievement?

also was there any equipement in the beta I can't remember I thought they took that stuff out...

#11 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

I'm having trouble playing other games because they are either:
a.) Not Halo: Reach
or
b.) Not Civilization V

Curse you September!

#12 Posted by MystDragon3k (123 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm said:
" anyone else here got the 4th set heroic firefight achievement?  also was there any equipement in the beta I can't remember I thought they took that stuff out... "
I got that achievement. Also theres no equipment like in Halo 3. Thats been replaced with armor abilities, which are supposed to be used like another ability on top of guns, melee, and grenades.
#13 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

then where does that bubble shield come from in the video?

#14 Posted by BrilliantLoser (33 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm said:
" then where does that bubble shield come from in the video? "
Drop shield armor ability: combination of a bubble shield and regenerator, but it will pop if it takes enough damage.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.