Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Could a Covie only playlist really ever work?

Immuniity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Immuniity

I really like playing as an elite however, i dont really like playing invasion (its just not my cup of tea). I do however REALLY like covie slayer but its so rare that even if it does come up, most people just vote against it.

Could a playlist dedicated to Elite only players ever work? Is the population that would find this appealing too small?

BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By BunkerBuster

I don't see any reason why it would not work, the elites play the same as the spartans. Chances are its probably going to be DLC or a special weekend playlist.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By wefwefasdf

They are going to add and tweak playlists as time goes. I'm all for more playlists! Personally, I don't really like Elites that much.

Immuniity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Immuniity
    @BunkerBuster:

Its not a matter of it not being able to physically work, its a matter if it would be popular enough to warrant it. Theres no point making a playlist that only 20 people use.
    BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By BunkerBuster

From what little I've played of Reach MP I can't think of any difference between the elites and the Spartans. The idea that people would actively veto being elites never came across my mind. 
    Thinking upon it further, it's possible that people don't like the elites because the players have spent so many hours getting their Spartan customized whereas the elites are always generic looking. 
    In that case elites vs. elites will never be popular. Sorry.

thaijedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By thaijedi
    @Immuniity:
    You mean Warrant Officer it right? GET IT?! Anyways, I do like the dodge move of the Elite and I like feeling tall. I would play it as long as I don't have to use that stupid needle rifle
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By natetodamax

I hope it gets its own playlist so I don't have to ever play it again. Elite Slayer annoys me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.