Erhhh...... are you guys still playing Reach?

• 63 results
#51 Posted by afrofools (1313 posts) -

I would still play it if my internet connection didn't suck (not their fault), and the matchmaking was instant like in Battlefield.

#52 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5376 posts) -

Not since Black Ops came out. I will go back to it soon, but switching back and forth between Call of Duty and Halo has always been tricky for me.

#53 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

If I get some extra cash I might get it at some point, though I rarely previously played MP. However I can then shoot my bf in the face for having 313hrs on it yet can't spare 5 minutes on the phone to me. Otherwise, just going to have to wait until AC:Brotherhood where I can stab him in the face instead. Ah, young love.

#54 Posted by Fjordson (2448 posts) -

I still play it every once in a while. This week I haven't because of Black Ops and I'm trying to get through some single-player games from the last three months, but after that I definitely intend to get back to it.

#55 Posted by fillmoejoe (1469 posts) -

Nope all Black Ops, I might get back into it after seeing the newly unlocked armor sets.

#56 Edited by Tru3_Blu3 (3184 posts) -

No. I am playing Halo3 and Black Ops. Reach has disappointed me greatly.

#57 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

I don't know why, but I'm finding myself rather playing Guitar Hero than Halo: Reach. I really liked the game but I just can't bare myself to play it.

#58 Posted by Redsox44 (481 posts) -

I sure hope people are still playing. I'm finally gonna get it in about a month.

#59 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

Naw, theres too much other stuff to play. 
#60 Posted by DharmaBum (1046 posts) -

Been playing just about every day since launch.

#61 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

Don't worry their are till a fucking ton of people playing the game. It's in my rotation of games that I'm currently playing, The multiplayer is pretty damn fun if you ask me. 

#62 Posted by christ0phe (952 posts) -

No, but now the sell price is only 25 bucks

#63 Posted by dagas (2746 posts) -

There were people playing Halo 2 up until MS shut down the servers a few months back. I think people will be playing Reach for years considering it's the last Bungie Halo game. However it will be mostly hardcore players so not as casual friendly as CoD.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.