Favorite Customs Settings

#1 Posted by JackColt (89 posts) -

What are your favorite types of customs to play? I think my friends and I played "Fiesta" (random weapon starts) variants more than anything in H2 & H3. Works great for Slayer and King of the Hill. Ninjanaut was always a blast too. I haven't even begun to dive in to the toolset for creating game types in Reach, but with how robust it is I can imagine some pretty wild things being created. Games that will make Rocket Race seem positively pedestrian. So what have you guys come up with so far? What have you seen others do? Bonus points for sharing links to your file share so we can all try!

#2 Posted by JackColt (89 posts) -

.... and while your at it, visit our GB Community Customs thread and add your name to the list, so we can try your custom variants WITH you.

http://www.giantbomb.com/halo-reach/61-26786/gb-community-customs-group/35-445711/

#3 Posted by Sn1PeR (141 posts) -

I'd love to play some throwback maps like hang em high.

#4 Edited by mrlegendaryskillz (3 posts) -
dont have it yet, but maybe october-december, then i will let u know, ok
#5 Posted by mrlegendaryskillz (3 posts) -
ok, i might get it this week, but i dont want to lose my progress. can you let me know when the grade drain is?
#6 Posted by JackColt (89 posts) -
@mrlegendaryskillz
ok, i might get it this week, but i dont want to lose my progress. can you let me know when the grade drain is?
O_o Umm... what?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.