Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Finished Halo: Reach

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By JCGamer

I have to say that this is the best Halo game that I've played.  Of course I'm a bit biased as I never really liked the prior 3 proper Halo games.  The graphics are much, much better than Halo 3 (in fact, I'd say that the graphics for Reach is what Bungie promised for 3 in the announcement trailer).  The characters are more engaging than any of the characters in the prior 3 games (except for Cortana).  And most importantly, the level design makes sense.  In all prior Halo games, several of the more open levels kind of looked the same and thus I'd get lost easily.  In Reach, the levels are more unique and easier to tell where the hell you are.  Of course, no more flood which I hated in all prior games.  

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By JCGamer

I have to say that this is the best Halo game that I've played.  Of course I'm a bit biased as I never really liked the prior 3 proper Halo games.  The graphics are much, much better than Halo 3 (in fact, I'd say that the graphics for Reach is what Bungie promised for 3 in the announcement trailer).  The characters are more engaging than any of the characters in the prior 3 games (except for Cortana).  And most importantly, the level design makes sense.  In all prior Halo games, several of the more open levels kind of looked the same and thus I'd get lost easily.  In Reach, the levels are more unique and easier to tell where the hell you are.  Of course, no more flood which I hated in all prior games.  

momosauky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By momosauky1

No Caption Provided
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Azteck
    @JCGamer said:
    I never really liked the prior 3 proper Halo games.  The graphics are much, much better than Halo 3
    Woahwoahwoah. Does the prior three mean H2, ODST and H3? Or do you mean Combat Evolved and up?
    Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. 
    Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
    deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

@JCGamer: I agree with the characters and no flood thing, but level design is much worse in my opinion. There's far too much FireFighting going on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.